Create an Account - Increase your productivity, customize your experience, and engage in information you care about.
View All Calendars is the default. Choose Select a Calendar to view a specific calendar. Subscribe to calendar notifications by clicking on the Notify Me button, and you will automatically be alerted about the latest events in our community.
June 14, 2018, 10:00 AM - 2:00 PM @ Bonnyville Seniors' Drop-In Centre
June 14, 2018, 1:00 PM - 4:00 PM @ Bonnyville Seniors' Drop-In Centre
June 14, 2018, 4:00 PM - 6:30 PM @ Cold Lake Ag Society
June 14, 2018, 7:00 PM - 9:00 PM @ Beaverdam Hall
Presenter: Dan Hansen – Crime Prevention Officer
1. Crime Prevention Through Environmental Design Presentation
• Explanation of the theories and concepts of CPTED
• How to book a free CPTED survey of your property
2. How to sign out an engraver to mark your valuable belongings with a unique indicator the police can use to identify your items to prove they are stolen.
3. What are vacant home property checks? Explanation of this free service
4. More sessions and programs coming up in the near future.
5. Questions and answers
Additional open houses will be held at the following community halls, also from 7 p.m. to 9 p.m.:
Fort Kent – June 19
Ardmore – June 21