Utility bills, for those residents that have municipal water and/or sewer connections, are issued bimonthly. Utility users should expect to receive their bills in the first 15 days of March, May, July, September, November, and January.
Water bills for those people that obtain water from any of the two municipal bulk water sites are issued monthly, so expect to receive your bulk water bill in the first 15 days of each month. Bulk Water Levies and monthly administration fees are billed monthly; a rate chart is available.
Waste Collection Bills
Bills for Wast Collection, for those residents who quality for municipal waste collection services, are issued bimonthly. When possible, these bills are consolidated with the municipal water and/or sewer bills. Waste Collection bills should be received within the first 15 days of the following months: January, March, May, July, September, and November.
If you did not receive your utility/waste collection bill, please contact the administration office at 780-826-3171.
- Utility bills are due on the last day of the month in which they are mailed.
- A 10 per cent penalty is added if the utility bill is not paid by the last day of the month.
- By mail; envelopes must be postmarked on or before the last day of the month to avoid late penalties.
- At the administration office with cash, cheque, or debit card.
- Via monthly direct debits of your bank account. Please fill out this form (PDF) to sign up for the Autopay Program.
- Through telephone or Internet banking with your financial institution.
Please note: Payments cannot be made online directly from this website.
If you require more information about your utility account and/or payments, please contact the Utility Clerks at 780-826-3171.
- ATB Financial
- Bank of Montreal
- Lakeland Credit Union @(Model.BulletStyle == CivicPlus.Entities.Modules.Layout.Enums.BulletStyle.Decimal ? "ol" : "ul")>
- Royal Bank of Canada
- TD Canada Trust @(Model.BulletStyle == CivicPlus.Entities.Modules.Layout.Enums.BulletStyle.Decimal ? "ol" : "ul")>