News Flash Home
The original item was published from 11/25/2022 1:26:16 PM to 1/7/2023 12:00:00 AM.
Contest Rules and Regulations
Posted on: November 25, 2022
[ARCHIVED] Light Up The M.D. for Christmas Facebook Contest Rules
M.D. Facebook Page
- This contest is not sponsored, endorsed, administered by, or associated with Meta.
- By entering this contest, you consent to the public disclosure of your name being on the Municipal District of Bonnyville social media platforms, and any other advertising medium.
- In order to win this contest, you must “Like” or “Follow” the Municipal District of Bonnyville Facebook Page. Corporate accounts are not eligible to win. Only one entry per Facebook/Instagram profile will be accepted.
- The winner will be determined by a random draw. Draw entries will need to meet the following criteria:
- you must be a resident of the Municipal District of Bonnyville
- you must have decorated the outside of your residence/property for the holiday season
- you must submit a photo of your decorations to the M.D. via Facebook Messenger and include your physical address. Your address will not be disclosed or stored but will be used by internal M.D. Communications & Marketing staff to ensure residency.
- Entries must be received on or before December 19, 2022, at 4 p.m.
- Municipal District of Bonnyville Council members, employees, and immediate family members are not eligible to participate.
- There will be four random draws, each with a prize of a $250 gift certificate for a Bonnyville/Cold Lake region local business of the winner’s choosing. This prize has no monetary value and is not transferrable.
- The winner will be tagged in a post announcing the end of the contest. They will also receive replies to their original comment to let them know they’ve won.
- Photos submitted by the contest winners will be posted to M.D. social platforms and could possibly be used in future M.D. publications. Where possible, photo credit will be given.
- The contest will begin Thursday December 1, 2022, and will close Monday, December 19, 2022, at 4 p.m.
- The contest winner will have until January 6, 2023, to make arrangements to pick up their prize. If no arrangements are made, a new winner will be drawn from the original entries.