May to November is road construction season in the M.D. Here is a list of roads that are currently closed, detoured, or are under a traffic reduction.
This list will be updated as projects begin and are completed.
UPDATED June 25, 2020
UPDATED August 20, 2020
UPDATED September 16, 2020
UPDATED September 28, 2020
- (Completion Date Updated) Starting July 27, 2020 Twp. Rd. 630 will be closed between Rge. Rd. 485 and Rge. Rd. 491. Traffic will be detoured to Twp. Rd. 624. This project is expected to be completed by the end of October 2020.
UPDATED October 16, 2020
- Township Road 614 between Range Roads 484 to 485 will be closed for bridge replacement starting Oct. 14, 2020. The project is anticipated to be complete by the end of November.
- The projects on Range Roads 443 and 442 are now complete.
- The project on Range Road 475, north of Township Road 620 in now complete, and the road is open.
- Work has begun on Range Road 463 north of Township Road 620. Restricted to local traffic only between 7 a.m. and 7 p.m.