What Activities Require Permits?
You need a permit for a burn barrel or to purchase, possess, store and use fireworks within the Municipal District of Bonnyville and to do any kind of open burning. Call 780-826-4755 to find out how to obtain a permit. Remember, no permits are required for backyard firepits that meet the Municipal District of Bonnyville Bylaw, cooking stoves, fire places or BBQs.

Show All Answers

1. How Does the M.D. Measure Fire Hazards?
2. What is Banned During a Fire Ban?
3. What About My BBQ?
4. Is It Illegal to Disregard a Fire Ban?
5. What Activities Require Permits?